Thu, Jul 22|
Big Rock Creek
Early Interest - Retreat (Actual event registration is now live)
This event was for expressing interest before we had details. Those details are now in and can be found under a new event listing. https://www.wakingnomad.com/event-details/immersive-sound-meditation-retreat-engaging-authenticity-a-personal-practice
Time & Location
Jul 22, 2021, 3:00 PM – 3:05 PM
Big Rock Creek, 1674 WI-87, St Croix Falls, WI 54024, USA
About the Event
Come and spend a few days practicing a deep connection to Self on this beautiful 980 acre property that offers an extraordinary panoramic view of gorgeous countryside. It boasts trout ponds, a lake and creek, a lotus pond which is well worth the hike to see the water lilies, woods, many trails and a plethora of wildlife including, deer, black bear, trumpeter swans, sandhill cranes, mallards, and much more.
This 3 day retreat will include:
- Several Extended Sound Meditation Sessions
- Cacao assisted Heart Opening and Toning
- Intensive Breathwork
- Daily Asana Yoga Instruction
- Yoga Nidra (Yogic Sleep)
- Learn about and practice playing meditative instruments
- Simple attention training practices you can add to your day to enhance your life.
- Time in Nature
- Time in Community with others
- Community Meals and Nurishment provided
- Lodging on Site
Let us know you are interested now and we will keep you informed as details emerge in the coming weeks.